Saturday, January 12, 2013

11. Water



Or what my brother would describe as "dirty water".

Knowing the side affects of the flu mist vaccine, waking up this morning (well before my alarm) with a sore throat was no surprise.  I opted for hot oatmeal instead of my usual cold cereal as to avoid dairy, whether that is beneficial or not I am unsure, and made hot black tea instead of my usual espresso or americano as I prefer it as a warm carrier for honey and lemon.   After two mugs and two acetaminophen my throat is soothed and I am again prepared to proceed with my afternoon pre-work ritual for another closing shift.  Today is a new moon which can make for a challenging night, something most service industry workers know well.



2013.01.11.
[Canon EF 50mm f1.4 USM]

No comments:

Post a Comment