Monday, January 20, 2014

Travel Pillow Trick.

Packing for a trip always involves space conservation so finding room in unconventional places is key. 

Neck roll pillows are a luxury when attempting to relax or sleep on an airplane or train but they are bulky and not always worth the hassle of carrying. Recently, I had a genius idea though. 

When traveling in cold weather I wear a scarf, hat, and gloves, but once I'm settled into my seat they are no longer needed. At that point I take them off and pull out the travel pillow, so why not merge the two?

Good travel neck pillows have a removable cover for easy washing. My simple solution: take out the inner pillow and replace it with your winter accessories. It may be a little lumpy and not as firm but it still functions and it certainly saves space. 


No comments:

Post a Comment