Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Ten on Ten: August.

August 10 fell on a Sunday this year, a day I am usually busy teaching one-on-one conversational English (ESL) with Japanese people keen on learning it.  However, this is the busiest week of Obon travel season and my schedule was very light, giving me time to participate in the project.

I did not set my alarm hourly as a reminder so photo times are not precise.  Also, every photo is from my iPhone which does not perform well in low light.  Next month I am hoping to use my real camera.


10am:
Remains of kitty's brunch.




11am:
End of class.




12pm:
Between typhoon rain storms.




1pm:
Catching up online.




2pm:
Lunchtime.




3pm:
Reading.




4pm:
Dinnertime for kitty.




5pm:
Still reading.  Rainy day.




6pm:
Dinner - Choose your own adventure night.




7pm:
A quiet evening; almost finished.





The Ten on Ten project originally began with Rebekah Gough at her blog, a bit of sunshine.  She explains it as, "a fun and interactive way for blogger's from all around the globe to document a snap shot of their lives too, once a month on the tenth taking a photo an hour for ten consecutive hours. Finding life and beauty in the ordinary things of our day to day!" 

No comments:

Post a Comment