Friday, January 25, 2013

24. Stripes



There are actually 24 stripes in this photo.

Fashion was my first thought when reading today's photo-a-day challenge, of course.  Stripes are difficult to wear as a female with super short hair, especially bold horizontal stripes.  The two sweaters at the sides are sleeveless with cowl necks, two feminine details; the dark sweater second from the left is a 3/4 sleeve belted cardigan, again two feminine details.  Coincidentally, the sweater with the tan stripe is a simple tank style with thicker straps and is somewhat boxy in fit which is not very feminine, I have never worn it.  I have tried it on with various skinny jeans, capris, boots and heels yet have never been pleased.  The weight and feel of the cashmere blend is quite luxe so I hold out hope that I will eventually make it work.



2013.01.24.
[Canon EF 24-70mm f/2.8L USM]

No comments:

Post a Comment